Saturday, August 24, 2013

Time Well First


Time Well Spent

I have no idea where to start to thank my instructors and colleagues.  This has been an exciting journey at Walden University.  I have learned and accomplish so much throughout these last past two and half years.  I would like to thanks everyone for their taking the time for commenting, giving suggests, and communicating personal to.  Thanks everyone for everything. I wish everyone best of luck in their choose of Master’s program.   

As I reflect on this program three things that stick out to me are: 

1. The passion that each everyone in this program share.

2.  How everyone support each other during the process of earning their Master’s

3.  How everyone has grow professional during this course of this program. 

4.  Communications Skills

I feel like these three things have really open several doors for me and my colleagues. Having a passion for something that means a lot will enhance the community as well the field of education.  During the process we were able to support each.  I find this to be very important.  Sharing what you are passion about with someone else makes learning more about it more enjoyable.  I feel like I have grown tremendously in the education.  I find myself at work tell my center manager that things are not right and that their communicate skills in the corporate office is not right.  I hate the way corporate communicate with their teachers.  I found it unprofessional and last minute about a lot of things.  So if anything that I take for this program is how important communications skills are to employees.  For my long term, which opening my own child care, I will make sure my communication skills are superior with my staffs. 

Early-Childhood.jpg  imagesCAJ90RC2.jpg imagesCAKX25Q0.jpg

 





Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Nelson Mandela

The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.

Carl Rogers

Here is my email personal s.fetowler@gmail.com, 7062488686, 494 Hammond Rd, Statham, GA 30666.

You all are welcome to contact whenever. 

Once again I would like to thank each and everyone for taking the time out to communicate on my blogs, discussion boards, and live chats.  I appreciate everything everyone has done for me.  

References


Briany Quotes, (2013).  http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_education.html

Rosalie Primary School, (2013).  https://www.google.com/search?q=Images+that+reflect+what+your+experience+and+learning+in+the+early+childhood&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.51156542,d.eWU,pv.xjs.s.en_US._-554IbEZc0.O&biw=1600&bih=769&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=DngZUouICOqg2QWE54DYAQ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment